EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR CAM AND SEE THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR EYES

Monday, May 23, 2011

NOKIA WILL RELEASE A NEW C SERIES : THE C8 WHICH WILL USE THE WINDOWS SYSTEM SUCH AS Blackberry, compete with Iphone.


This Nokia C8 phones is a result of a merger between nokia C7, nokia 8600 Luna and Nokia 8800.





 
Specifications:
12 MP Camera.
LED Flash.
Video calls.
Light sensors.
Mirror Finish Touchscreen.



 

Specifications of Nokia C8 is incomplete because it has not circulated in the market.
I think the Vendor of Nokia is appearing a type that something alike. See ?
By the way, if you’re having any informations about this product you can reff the link on my blog. Cz I really need it... I wanna buy this gadget.... oh wanna try.. must be awesome.. I get so bored with my Iphone 4.


2 comments:

  1. Nokia C8 Very stylish in a model. good blog post nokia c8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this phone too, so I made a model of it in software. I posted photos in my facebook, you can have a look with more views of this phone.

    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.416343815076941.102358.100001039795301&type=3

    ReplyDelete